01Insurance-covered, real-time tracking system of inventory and logistics
02Customized, competitive shipping costs, and optimal shipping for all Asian countries.
03End-to-end service from orders, packaging and delivery to C/S and product returns.
Logistics issues that may arise
As the sales and logistics company do business separately, many issues such as delivery delay, loss of product, inconsistency of service level are occurring. As far as shipment is concerned in Asia, a customized shipping system based on country-specific characteristics is necessary to increase customer satisfaction. If competitive shipping costs are difficult to acquire, this can directly be connected to the decline in sales of products. Due to the nature of overseas shipment, 60% of customer inquiries are always in regard to the delivery completion time.
Solutions in SEVEN-HUB
- Seven-Hub keeps track of all the process, from the product leaving the warehouse to the customer receiving it. Our system provides a real-time tracker and share the whereabouts of the product with the customer. (*Applicable only on tracker supporting E-commerce)
- Seven-Hub's entire logistics process is protected by the top 10% insurance companies.
- Seven-Hub's logistics costs for the member companies are about 50% cheaper than its competitors.
- As soon as the E-commerce order is made from overseas, the product will be packaged within 2 hours.
- Seven-Hub allows the system to automatically register the time of receipt and the confirmation of the customer receiving the product. (*It varies depending on the E-commerce system)